The Haven at Lake Thurmond offers both a rare and unique investment opportunity. The Haven is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Thurmond, a 71,000-acre lake with over 1200 miles of shoreline. The lake itself is nestled within the Chattahoochee National Forest, an area that is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages to experience some of nature's unique wildlife and waters at their finest. Wildlife tours, excursions, and hiking trips are just a few choices for the nature lover.
With the Savannah River and miles of open lakes throughout the area, it’s ripe with opportunity for fishermen, boating enthusiasts, and cave explorers. The lake and surrounding landscapes are a welcome retreat from the buzz of city and town life. Comfortable year-round temperatures make it easy to enjoy the great outdoors and relax in one of nature's finest settings.
Local towns and neighborhoods present festivals and community events for both activities and leisure. Outdoor enthusiasts can take advantage of a myriad of recreational opportunities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, auto touring, wildlife viewing, water sports, and even hunting.
The Haven at Lake Thurmond; as one of the great lakes of the South, has quickly became one of the most coveted destinations to take in the fresh air and landscape any time of year. Caves and coves can be found scattered throughout Lake Thurmond and the Savannah River, and await discovery for the curios explorer. Cave explorations offer a chance to enjoy a guided tour of the area, along with scenic trails and hidden coves around the great lake of the South. The Haven at Lake Thurmond is just minutes from the area's leading attractions, providing convenient access to all that the natural setting has to offer.
Considered to be a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, the lake and lush countryside offer plenty of opportunities for a much-needed retreat from city life, making this a great investment.
Located less than ten-minutes away is Lincolnton’s town square and downtown area, along with its specialty shops, restaurants, cafes, and neighborhood centers. The marketplace has an array of local arts and crafts, baked goods, and community festivals that offer a chance to enjoy the friendly, small town atmosphere.
Potential developments, to name a few for consideration for The Haven at Lake Thurmond are:
· Amusement attractions for people visiting the lake on vacation or recreation include water parks, midget race car tracks, miniature golf, to name a few. In Grand Glaze Missouri on the lake of the Ozarks there are 10 or so midget race car tracks all full during the summer.
· Retirement community with assisted living at Amusements people visiting the lake on vacation or recreation might make profitable include water parks, midget race car tracks, put put, In Grand Glaze Missouri on the lake of the Ozarks there are 10 or so midget race car tracks all full during the summer.
· Retirement community with assisted living at the center of development.
· None of the campgrounds on the lake permit year-round camping. A simple campground where people could purchase a lot for their own camp site to be used year-round would provide them an inexpensive way to own or lease a place at the lake, next to a marina where they could keep their boat, go to a restaurant, etc. which would make it extremely popular
· A high-end RV park where sites could be purchased. Similar to the idea above but with higher end pricing and slower initial growth.
· A housing or condo development that has the benefit of being near Lincolnton and a marina, etc. The developer here would be the hold up.
· The Haven at Lake Thurmond has been surveyed and marked off for a housing or condo development. This also would make assignment as a camp property easier and less costly to do.